Friday 18 October 2019


NEWTON’S LAWS OF MOTION


Newton’s laws of Motion,

Have created a commotion

Apples were falling since ages indeed

And nobody paid any heed

But Newton had the temerity

To call it gravity

His thinking out of box

Has left us poor souls foxed

The first law tells about

And without a doubt

That objects in motion

Remain in motion

Till a force is applied

But I have often spied

That if a rolling ball is not pushed,

Its motion is ambushed

It comes to stop ultimately

And the teacher has informed me lately

That it is the friction

Which stops the motion

Inertia- the property is coined

And a number of my classmates have joined

In supporting my surmise

That Newton’s novel enterprise

Has caused many a heart burns

We are taking turns

In explaining why

When an athlete jumps high

He has to take a run abound

Before his feet leave the ground

Newton’s Second Law states
a bigger Force accelerates
an object of heavier mass
So Newton observed they obey
Force is equal to m times a.

Newton’s Third Law of Motion

Strengthens the supposition

That every action

Will have an equal and opposite reaction

It is philosophical

And most logical

Because when I hit my friend

He got angry to no end

And hit me back

I was taken aback

But we must accept it with grace

Without his laws in place

All of us would have been ignoramus

Clueless in the Universe

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment